Are you experiencing?
- Financial pressures and struggles of everyday life worries
- Drug, alcohol & gambling concerns
- Poor health & well-being
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Domestic and family violence
- Child behavioural issues
- Educational needs
- or just need someone to talk to
Community Connect Program provides:
- Confidential & safe place to talk about your worries
- Share information, advice & referral
- Warm referral pathway to services in your community
- Culturally safe & appropriate service
The Community Connect Coordinator also facilitates the Shield of H.E.R.S First Nations Women’s Group.
Mothers, Aunties, Sisters, Daughters & Grandmothers we invite you to come together to strengthen ties with other women, discuss tools to empower, laugh, yarn and celebrate each others company.
Come and join us every Tuesday (during school term only) 10am – 12pm. FREE transport is available for Upper Ross residents only – bookings essential.