The Community Connect Program will help during a crisis. But you don’t have to wait for a crisis either. Come in for a cuppa and a chat to get help with sorting out the concerns in your life.
Our very experienced worker can provide help to people experiencing complex problems from:
- being at risk of homelessness and being homeless;
- experiencing violence;
- poor health and well-being;
- financial pressure and struggling with everyday life.
The Community Connect worker will:
- Provide the help you need and support you to engage with specialist services when needed, as well as continue case coordination if preferred by you.
- Through close working relationships with local specialist services be fully informed and up-to-date with services to get the best possible assistance from what’s available.
- Establish good processes to make it easy to refer to more appropriate services as needed and continue to provide good care and support in the meantime.
- Make sure that your privacy is maintained and gain consent before referring to other services.
Our program can:
- Respond quickly to arrange emergency assistance if required.
- Provide transport to support you during crisis.